Tuesday, October 12

A Rebel & A Runner


-->
I’m a zoo when it comes to handling money- currency and I, we don’t see eye to eye. I think money’s stupid anyways.
Why can’t I just have everything?
I’m all for the notion of bartering goods for goods (and replacing cars with horses) - there are too many things in the world already- let’s just swap stuff? So, with my dad knowing my sentiments regarding the matter of cash- Upon starting my varsity career we had a little agreement. Instead of tempting my itchy shopping habit and paying in a monthly allowance like parents do for most kids, my dad transfers a certain amount into my bank account every single bloody day, so that I’m literally forced to buy what I need. See, there are many things I put before the bare necessities, mostly miscellaneous rubbish I’ll never use, pens, jewellery.
But! I’ve found a loop hole-
Thank God for those.
I came up with this ingenious plan:
I sacrifice food for up to three or four days and use the stashed cash to fund my habit (I can’t tell my dad I do this. I’m a disappointment of a child. I am both deeply ashamed and smug about my sneaky sneaky).
So on the shopping front, life is good.
I guess I’m a little hungry, but aren’t we all?
Latest acquisition:

-->
Stumbled into Wardrobe on Kloof Street the other day, fell heels over head in love
(cause, falling head over heels in love is kinda just like, well… standing).
Got this short white lace jumpsuit & yet another Pierre Cardin clutch, this one is reminiscent of the Chanel 2.55 (my dream bag).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!

    I'll check out your blog in a second

    Love from South Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear, come and see me when you want, you're a welcome friend.

    A hug

    ReplyDelete